Established in 2002, the Federal AIDS Policy Partnership (FAPP) is a national coalition of local, regional, and national organizations advocating for progressive federal HIV/AIDS legislation and policy. FAPP members are organizations that devote significant resources in support of federal HIV/AIDS public policy advocacy. FAPP is managed by a twenty-person Convening Group that consists of at-large members and a liaison from each of the affiliated working groups.
As of June 2010, there are 126 FAPP partner organizations.
Much of FAPP’s policy and advocacy work is accomplished through six FAPP-affiliated working groups: AIDS Budget and Appropriations Coalition, HIV Health Care Access Working Group, HIV Housing Working Group, HIV Prevention Action Committee, Research Working Group, and Ryan White Work Group.
To become a partner organization, one must be nominated by two existing FAPP partners.
To access FAPP Operating Agreement, please click here.
Kali Lindsey, amfAR, Co-chair
Kathie Hiers, AIDS Alabama, Treasurer & Co-chair
Terrance Moore, National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors, Co-chair
Kevin Fisher, (AVAC), Secretary
FAPP Convening Group
At Large Members
- Jesseca Boyer, SEICUS
- Kathie Hiers, AIDS Alabama
- Ann Lefert, NASTAD
- Mary Elizabeth Marr, AIDS Action Coalition
- Stephanie Arnold Pang, National Coalition of STD Directors
- Dan Tietz, New York City
- Cathalene Teahan, Georgia AIDS Coalition
- Kali Lindsey, amfAR
- Kenyon Farrow, Treatment Action Group
- Ernest Hopkins, San Francisco AIDS Foundation and National Black Gay Men’s Advocacy Coalition
- Matthew Lesieur, VillageCare
- Carole Treston, Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
- Christopher Watson, George Washington University
HIV Prevention Action Coalition: Terrance Moore, NASTAD
HIV Health Care Access Work Group: Andrea Weddle, HIV Medicine Association
Ryan White Work Group: Bill McColl, AIDS United
AIDS Budget and Appropriations Coalition: Carl Schmid, The AIDS Institute
Structural Interventions Work Group: Alissa Wassung, God’s Love We Deliver
Global AIDS Policy Partnership and Research: Kevin Fisher, AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition